Experience: 6 -12 Years
Key requirements of the position include:
- Knowledge of International Standards and Codes
- Knowledge of international and local construction contracts
- Demonstrable skills in current Value Engineering and Cost Control techniques
- Extensive knowledge in both Pre and Post contract work.
- Strong communicator with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels.
- Be able to effectively manage teams on all phases of the project
- Should have good experience in QS activities (Pre and Post Contracts) for residential and commercial projects.
- Should be well versed in Auto CAD , Cost X and related software.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to handle projects independently.