Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Visiting potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Build networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists.
- Identify the traits of the ideal customer and seek to find others with the same traits.
- Set up meetings with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations about organization.
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects.
- Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections.
- Taking customer feedback and analyzing them for future improvements.
- Follow-up on quotations.
Qualification: IT-Any, Preferably Marketing stream